TERMS & CONDITIONS
We very much value your satisfaction and support of our brand. Our pieces are hand-made and crafted in our Merve Bayindir London atelier by our small team of skilled makers, there for there will be some slight differences between like pieces. We like to think that this makes our pieces special and unique and is the natural result of handcrafting.
TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SHORT
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Merve Bayindir, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled only by Merve Bayindir as responsible for the information and is never passed on to third parties.
- Events outside Merve Bayindir's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
- Please note that local tax & duty charges may occur.
- Merve Bayindir reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Bayindir LTD of Merve Bayindir, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions that shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Merve Bayindir for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affects your statutory rights.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled only by Merve Bayindir as responsible for the information and is never passed on to third parties. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalogue to you.
The information you provide is only available to Merve Bayindir and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Merve Bayindir to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Merve Bayindir Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Merve Bayindir’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Merve Bayindir is released from Merve Bayindir's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Merve Bayindir’s property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Merve Bayindir.
All transfers conducted through Merve Bayindir are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction, as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers’ own expense.
Merve Bayindir reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Merve Bayindir has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Merve Bayindir shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.